- Post-mortems and Tales
- Breakdowns & Reverse Engineering
- Multiplayer & Networking
- Git Flight Rules — A guide for what to do when things go wrong. "Flight Rules are the hard-earned body of knowledge recorded in manuals that list, step-by-step, what to do if X occurs, and why. Essentially, they are extremely detailed, scenario-specific standard operating procedures. [...]"
- Most common git screwups/questions and solutions
I don't hide my critism of the PHP language.
- PHP: a fractal of bad design — A thorough breakdown (from 2012) of all of PHP's problems.
- PHP in contrast to Perl — Enumerates so many of PHP's problems (in the set of built-in functions in the language, their naming conventions, arguments and return values are wildly inconsistent)
Google Ban Hammer
If you violate terms in any of Google's monetary services, your account can be globally banned from all Google services that come anywhere near money. Get accused of click fraud in AdSense, and you can no longer buy apps on Google Play or buy credit in Google Voice.
Web Dev Tools
Copyright © 2022 Noah Petherbridge — All rights reserved
Hosted by DigitalOcean
Page generated in